Friday, December 2, 2011

ISB application submitted...

yay! I submitted my first business school application. The lucky school is Indian School of Business, Hyderabad ;) I feel the essays could be better though. I am pretty sure I have been given good recommendations. One recommender was out of town and gave me a scare by submitting the reco in the last moment. I just hope I have done enough for ISB, because I really want to get into it.

As they say, first application is always tricky. I just hope I will improve from now on. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi prodizy

    Nice blog I am a current ISB student and currently working on my education venture ...you can follow the ISB updates on kwantm.com/forum. Let me know if i can be of any other help. You can contact me at admin at the rate of kwantm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FirstTimeEntrepreneur Hey thanks for dropping by. You got a very exciting running over there at kwantm. All the best.

    ReplyDelete