ESADE's information session is, well, informative! Two things I liked about the school: Flexibility and emphasis on team work and collaborative learning.
- Flexible curriculum with an option of doing the MBA in 12,15, or 18 months
- Truly global school with students coming from diverse backgrounds
- Small class ~ 175
- Collaborative learning - all the classes require team work
- LEAD program for personal transformation
- Learning local languages is a must for those who want to work in Europe post-graduation.
- If you have solid experience currently and plan to comeback to India post-graduation, ESADE's 12 month program is the best bet for you - best of luck choosing from INSEAD, ISB and ESADE :)
- In 18 month MBA, if you plan properly, you could spend 6 months in a region (where you want work post-graduation ) doing both internship and exchange program.